Attic Greek Dictionary was posted at October 5, 2017 at 7:51 am. This blog post is uploaded in the Attic category. Attic Greek Dictionary is tagged with Attic Greek Dictionary, Attic, Greek, Dictionary..
Atticat•tic (at′ik),USA pronunciation n.
- the part of a building, esp. of a house, directly under a roof;
- a room or rooms in an attic.
- a low story or decorative wall above an entablature or the main cornice of a building.
- the upper part of the tympanic cavity of the ear.
GreekGreek (grēk),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to Greece, the Greeks, or their language.
- pertaining to the Greek Orthodox Church.
- noting or pertaining to the alphabetical script derived from a Semitic form of writing and employing some letters that originally represented consonants for vowel sounds, which was used from about the beginning of the first millennium b.c. for the writing of Greek, and from which the Latin, Cyrillic, and other alphabets were derived.
- a native or inhabitant of Greece.
- the language of the ancient Greeks and any of the languages that have developed from it, as Hellenistic Greek, Biblical Greek, the Koine, and Modern Greek. Abbr.: Gk, Gk.
- anything unintelligible, as speech, writing, etc.: This contract is Greek to me.
- a member of the Greek Church.
- Hellenic (def. 3).
- a person who belongs to a Greek-letter fraternity or sorority.
- [Archaic.]a cheater, esp. one who cheats at cards: usually considered offensive.
Dictionarydic•tion•ar•y (dik′shə ner′ē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ar•ies.
- a book containing a selection of the words of a language, usually arranged alphabetically, giving information about their meanings, pronunciations, etymologies, inflected forms, etc., expressed in either the same or another language;
glossary: a dictionary of English; a Japanese-English dictionary.
- a book giving information on particular subjects or on a particular class of words, names, or facts, usually arranged alphabetically: a biographical dictionary; a dictionary of mathematics.
- a list of codes, terms, keys, etc., and their meanings, used by a computer program or system.
- a list of words used by a word-processing program as the standard against which to check the spelling of text entered.
Attic Greek Dictionary have 5 pictures it's including ENGLISH-GREEK LEXICON Here Presented Contains Features Which, I Trust, Will Render It Acceptable Both To Teachers And To Learners., Of The Attic Language English Greek Dictionary With A. Including Greek Equivalents For Famous Names In Roman History A Vocabulary Of The Attic Language,., Title Page Preface List ., Ancient Greek Dictionary, Title Page Preface List Of Abbreviations: .. Here are the pictures:
Are you still inside the disposition to prepare within the kitchen were filthy? Have to be tough? Cooking is an action that entails thoughts. In case you are experiencing uneasy as a result of the environment of the kitchen, Attic Greek Dictionary might be believed in case your dinners may also be crazy. Keeping your kitchen to keep it clear and tidy isn't a thing that is easy.
Make Cabinets For Hardware. Create a tray that can keep items that are similar so that you are simple to classify them. Once they need back deposition of comparable things in a single location aid and will simplify the search.
Particularly when your home equipment is overcrowding and much. As well as the meals elements are spread. You may be lacking the cooking mood if you do not set a good Attic Greek Dictionary method. You are able to taste the cooking is not not surprisingly, even though compelled. You'll need a process within an efficient home. Cooking utensils, food materials and seasonings not merely to be stored neatly and firmly but additionally within easy reach. Howto? Let's appear together.