This article of Cabin Pressure Control System was uploaded at November 25, 2017 at 4:38 am. This image is uploaded at the Cabin category. Cabin Pressure Control System is tagged with Cabin Pressure Control System, Cabin, Pressure, Control, System..
Cabincab•in (kab′in),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house or cottage, usually of simple design and construction: He was born in a cabin built of rough logs.
- an enclosed space for more or less temporary occupancy, as the living quarters in a trailer or the passenger space in a cable car.
- the enclosed space for the pilot, cargo, or esp. passengers in an air or space vehicle.
- an apartment or room in a ship, as for passengers.
- See cabin class.
- (in a naval vessel) living accommodations for officers.
- in cabin-class accommodations or by cabin-class conveyance: to travel cabin.
- to live in a cabin: They cabin in the woods on holidays.
- to confine;
Pressurepres•sure (presh′ər),USA pronunciation n., v., -sured, -sur•ing.
- the exertion of force upon a surface by an object, fluid, etc., in contact with it: the pressure of earth against a wall.
- force per unit area. Symbol: P Cf. stress (def. 6).
- See atmospheric pressure.
- See electromotive force.
- the state of being pressed or compressed.
oppression: the pressures of daily life.
- a constraining or compelling force or influence: the social pressures of city life; financial pressure.
- urgency, as of affairs or business: He works well under pressure.
- [Obs.]that which is impressed.
- to force (someone) toward a particular end;
influence: They pressured him into accepting the contract.
Controlcon•trol (kən trōl′),USA pronunciation v., -trolled, -trol•ling, n.
- to exercise restraint or direction over;
- to hold in check;
curb: to control a horse; to control one's emotions.
- to test or verify (a scientific experiment) by a parallel experiment or other standard of comparison.
- to eliminate or prevent the flourishing or spread of: to control a forest fire.
- [Obs.]to check or regulate (transactions), originally by means of a duplicate register.
con•trol′la•ble, adj., n.
- the act or power of controlling;
domination or command: Who's in control here?
- the situation of being under the regulation, domination, or command of another: The car is out of control.
- check or restraint: Her anger is under control.
- a legal or official means of regulation or restraint: to institute wage and price controls.
- a standard of comparison in scientific experimentation.
- a person who acts as a check;
- a device for regulating and guiding a machine, as a motor or airplane.
- controls, a coordinated arrangement of such devices.
- prevention of the flourishing or spread of something undesirable: rodent control.
- [Baseball.]the ability of a pitcher to throw the ball into the strike zone consistently: The rookie pitcher has great power but no control.
- [Philately.]any device printed on a postage or revenue stamp to authenticate it as a government issue or to identify it for bookkeeping purposes.
- a spiritual agency believed to assist a medium at a séance.
- the supervisor to whom an espionage agent reports when in the field.
con•trol′la•bil′i•ty, con•trol′la•ble•ness, n.
Systemsys•tem (sis′təm),USA pronunciation n.
- an assemblage or combination of things or parts forming a complex or unitary whole: a mountain system; a railroad system.
- any assemblage or set of correlated members: a system of currency; a system of shorthand characters.
- an ordered and comprehensive assemblage of facts, principles, doctrines, or the like in a particular field of knowledge or thought: a system of philosophy.
- a coordinated body of methods or a scheme or plan of procedure;
organizational scheme: a system of government.
- any formulated, regular, or special method or plan of procedure: a system of marking, numbering, or measuring; a winning system at bridge.
- due method or orderly manner of arrangement or procedure: There is no system in his work.
- the world or universe.
- a number of heavenly bodies associated and acting together according to certain natural laws: the solar system.
- a hypothesis or theory of the disposition and arrangements of the heavenly bodies by which their phenomena, motions, changes, etc., are explained: the Ptolemaic system; the Copernican system.
- an assemblage of organs or related tissues concerned with the same function: the nervous system; the digestive system.
- the entire human or animal body considered as a functioning unit: an ingredient toxic to the system.
- one's psychological makeup, esp. with reference to desires or preoccupations: to get something out of one's system.
- a method or scheme of classification: the Linnean system of plants.
- (sometimes cap.) the prevailing structure or organization of society, business, or politics or of society in general;
establishment (usually prec. by the): to work within the system instead of trying to change it.
- a major division of rocks comprising sedimentary deposits and igneous masses formed during a single geologic period.
- [Physical Chem.]a combination of two or more phases, as a binary system, each of which consists of one or more substances, that is attaining or is in equilibrium.
- a working combination of hardware, software, and data communications devices.
- either of the two groups of 16 playing squares on four alternate columns.
The image about Cabin Pressure Control System have 9 photos , they are Enter Image Description Here, Cabin Pressure Control System #2 PRESSURIZATION CONTROL, This System Provides Oxygen During The Period Commencing Two Hours Prior To Launch And Terminating With Jettison Of The Adapter Section At Retrograde., Digital Cabin Pressure Control System, The Most Common Method Of Pressurizing Turbine-powered Aircraft Is With An Air Cycle Air Conditioning And Pressurization System. Bleed Air Is Used, ., Cabin Pressure Control System #6 Wikipedia, Cabin Pressurization Subsystem Schematic., Cabin Pressure Control System #8 SYSTEM DESCRIPTION OPERATION. CABIN PRESSURE ALTITUDE ENVELOPE, Superior Cabin Pressure Control System Awesome Design #9 On Many Transport Category Aircraft, Two Cabin Pressure Controllers, Or A Single Controller With Redundant Circuitry, Are Used. Located In The Electronics .. Here are the photos:
the newly-married couple to perform the house has chosen Cabin Pressure Control System. In addition to its modern style but nonetheless easy, this desk already been because of several advantages such as could be used as a method of gathering together the family, a kid's learning, a place so forth and to put your kitchen gear.
The Cabin Pressure Control System ideal for kitchen space's present day kind. This mini-table includes a smooth rectangular design to produce it search more respectable to get a couple that is young that is energetic. Contemporary platforms will also be quicker handled and washed therefore did not invest much time a new couple who are super hectic.
This desk is generally along with a mini kitchen but can be positioned on another place. Pricing table is also cheaper than other desk due to the small-size. There's no injury in listening to some design multifunctional bar table below for inspiration if you like to buy this desk.