Extra Deep Kitchen Sink was uploaded on October 5, 2017 at 7:51 am. It is published at the Kitchen category. Extra Deep Kitchen Sink is tagged with Extra Deep Kitchen Sink, Extra, Deep, Kitchen, Sink..
Extraex•tra (ek′strə),USA pronunciation adj.
- beyond or more than what is usual, expected, or necessary;
additional: an extra copy of a newspaper; an extra charge.
- larger or better than what is usual: an extra binding.
- something extra or additional: the little amenities and extras that make life pleasant.
- an additional expense.
- a special edition of a newspaper, other than a regular edition.
- something of superior quality.
- [Motion Pictures, Television.]a person hired by the day to play a minor part, as a member of a mob or crowd.
- an additional worker.
- Usually, extras. [Cricket.]a score or run not made from the bat, as a bye or a wide.
- in excess of the usual or specified amount: an extra high price.
- beyond the ordinary degree;
uncommonly: done extra well; extra large.
Deepdeep (dēp),USA pronunciation adj. -er, -est, n., adv., -er, -est.
- extending far down from the top or surface: a deep well; a deep valley.
- extending far in or back from the front or from an edge, surface, opening, etc., considered as the front: a deep shelf.
- extending far in width;
broad: deep lace; a deep border.
- ranging far from the earth and sun: a deep space probe.
- having a specified dimension in depth: a tank 8 feet deep.
- covered or immersed to a specified depth (often used in combination): standing knee-deep in water.
- having a specified width or number of items from front to back (often used in combination): shelves that are 10 inches deep; cars lined up at the entrance gates three-deep.
- extending or cutting far down relative to the surface of a given object: The knife made a deep scar in the table.
- situated far down, in, or back: deep below the surface; deep in the woods.
- reaching or advancing far down: a deep dive.
- coming from far down: a deep breath.
- made with the body bent or lowered to a considerable degree: a deep bow.
- immersed or submerged in or heavily covered with (fol. by in): a road deep in mud.
- difficult to penetrate or understand;
abstruse: a deep allegory.
- not superficial;
profound: deep thoughts.
- grave or serious: deep disgrace.
sincere: deep affections.
engrossing: deep study.
- great in measure;
extreme: deep sorrow.
- sound and heavy;
profound: deep sleep.
- (of colors) dark and vivid: a deep red.
- low in pitch, as sound, a voice, or the like: deep, sonorous tones.
- having penetrating intellectual powers: a deep scholar.
- profoundly cunning or artful: a deep and crafty scheme.
obscure: deep, dark secrets.
- immersed or involved;
enveloped: a man deep in debt.
engrossed: deep in thought.
- [Baseball.]relatively far from home plate: He hit the ball into deep center field.
- belonging to an early stage in the transformational derivation of a sentence;
belonging to the deep structure.
- go off the deep end:
- to enter upon a course of action with heedless or irresponsible indifference to consequences.
- to become emotionally overwrought.
- in deep water:
- in difficult or serious circumstances;
- in a situation beyond the range of one's capability or skill: You're a good student, but you'll be in deep water in medical school.
- the deep part of a body of water, esp. an area of the ocean floor having a depth greater than 18,000 ft. (5400 m).
- a vast extent, as of space or time.
- the part of greatest intensity, as of winter.
- any of the unmarked levels, one fathom apart, on a deep-sea lead line. Cf. mark1 (def. 20).
- the deep, [Chiefly Literary.]the sea or ocean: He was laid to rest in the deep.
- to or at a considerable or specified depth: The boat rode deep in the water.
- far on in time: He claimed he could see deep into the future.
- [Baseball.]at or to a deep place or position: The outfielders played deep, knowing the batter's reputation as a slugger.
- in deep:
- inextricably involved.
- having made or committed oneself to make a large financial investment.
Kitchenkitch•en (kich′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a room or place equipped for cooking.
- culinary department;
cuisine: This restaurant has a fine Italian kitchen.
- the staff or equipment of a kitchen.
- of, pertaining to, or designed for use in a kitchen: kitchen window; kitchen curtains.
- employed in or assigned to a kitchen: kitchen help.
- of or resembling a pidginized language, esp. one used for communication between employers and servants or other employees who do not speak the same language.
Sinksink (singk),USA pronunciation v., sank or, often, sunk;
sunk or sunk•en;
- to displace part of the volume of a supporting substance or object and become totally or partially submerged or enveloped;
fall or descend into or below the surface or to the bottom (often fol. by in or into): The battleship sank within two hours. His foot sank in the mud. Her head sinks into the pillows.
- to fall, drop, or descend gradually to a lower level: The river sank two feet during the dry spell.
- to settle or fall gradually, as a heavy structure: The tower is slowly sinking.
- to fall or collapse slowly from weakness, fatigue, distress, etc.: He gasped and sank to his knees.
- to slope downward;
dip: The field sinks toward the highway.
- to go down toward or below the horizon: the sun sinks in the west.
- to penetrate, permeate, or seep (usually fol. by in or into): Wipe the oil off before it sinks into the wood.
- to become engulfed or absorbed in or gradually to enter a state (usually fol. by in or into): to sink into slumber.
- to be or become deeply absorbed or involved in a mood or mental state (usually fol. by in or into): sunk in thought. She sank into despair.
- to pass or fall into some lower state, as of fortune, estimation, etc.;
degenerate: to sink into poverty.
- to decline or deteriorate in quality or worth.
- to fail in physical strength or health.
- to decrease in amount, extent, intensity, etc.: The temperature sank to 30° at noon.
- to become lower in volume, tone, or pitch: Her voice sank to a whisper.
- to enter or permeate the mind;
become known or understood (usually fol. by in or into): He said it four times before the words really sank in.
- to become concave;
become hollow, as the cheeks.
- to drop or fall gradually into a lower position: He sank down on the bench.
- to cause to become submerged or enveloped;
force into or below the surface;
cause to plunge in or down: The submarine sank the battleship. He sank his fist into the pillow.
- to cause to fall, drop, or descend gradually.
- to cause to penetrate: to sink an ax into a tree trunk.
- to lower or depress the level of: They sank the roadway by five feet.
- to bury, plant, or lay (a pipe, conduit, etc.) into or as if into the ground.
- to dig, bore, or excavate (a hole, shaft, well, etc.).
- to bring to a worse or lower state or status.
- to bring to utter ruin or collapse: Drinking and gambling sank him completely.
- to reduce in amount, extent, intensity, etc.
- to lower in volume, tone, or pitch.
- to suppress;
- to invest in the hope of making a profit or gaining some other return: He sank all his efforts into the business.
- to lose (money) in an unfortunate investment, enterprise, etc.
- to throw, shoot, hit, or propel (a ball) so that it goes through or into the basket, hole, pocket, etc.: She sank the 10 ball into the side pocket.
- to execute (a stroke or throw) so that the ball goes through or into the basket, hole, pocket, etc.: to sink a putt; to sink a free throw.
- sink one's teeth into:
- to bite deeply or vigorously.
- to do or enter into with great enthusiasm, concentration, conviction, etc.: to sink my teeth into solving the problem.
- a basin or receptacle, as in a kitchen or laundry, usually connected with a water supply and drainage system, for washing dishes, clothing, etc.
- a low-lying, poorly drained area where waters collect and sink into the ground or evaporate.
- sinkhole (def. 2).
- a place of vice or corruption.
- a drain or sewer.
- a device or place for disposing of energy within a system, as a power-consuming device in an electrical circuit or a condenser in a steam engine.
- any pond or pit for sewage or waste, as a cesspool or a pool for industrial wastes.
- any natural process by which contaminants are removed from the atmosphere.
Extra Deep Kitchen Sink have 5 images , they are Extra Deep Kitchen Sink Terraneg, Image Of: Extra Deep Kitchen Sink, Image Of: Deep Stainless Steel Kitchen Sinks, Image Of: Deep Undermount Kitchen Sinks, Granite Undermount Kitchen Sink. Undermount Kitchen Sinks Kitchen .. Below are the images:
The Extra Deep Kitchen Sink can be a focal point inside the area were fantastic. You can include it with tile, lumber, steel, or stone depending on the type of your kitchen and the look you desire. One example is the kitchen Snelson who renovated home with backsplash manufactured from hardwood, jewel and steel. The backsplash is made in the form of a wide reel that add a lovely center point and protects the wall behind the range.
Backsplash built extending usually employs the kitchen set in selecting a Extra Deep Kitchen Sink for home. Products which are easily washed usually be among the standards for materials for your backsplash's selection. Products popular are ceramics. Ceramic stays a very common option among people.
A broad variety of shapes, shades and sizes in one single form of porcelain make this substance be flexible. Here are some options backsplash becomes your reference. As it gives its own style and luxury to the home, specifically marble jewel backsplash is more popular. The color could be white or dreary rock or possibly a diverse general. If you like a sleek feel stone can be tiled.
in the kitchen backsplash due to the damaging affect of the water from the wood's look, wood is rarely utilized for the product. Nonetheless, some modern kitchens remain currently using lumber for decor backsplash. Timber will give your kitchen a traditional feel or simply include a modern minimalist layout and warmth.