This article of Home Depot Armstrong Flooring was published at July 12, 2017 at 1:29 am. It is published on the Floor category. Home Depot Armstrong Flooring is tagged with Home Depot Armstrong Flooring, Home, Depot, Armstrong, Flooring..
Homehome (hōm),USA pronunciation n., adj., adv., v., homed, hom•ing.
- a house, apartment, or other shelter that is the usual residence of a person, family, or household.
- the place in which one's domestic affections are centered.
- an institution for the homeless, sick, etc.: a nursing home.
- the dwelling place or retreat of an animal.
- the place or region where something is native or most common.
- any place of residence or refuge: a heavenly home.
- a person's native place or own country.
- (in games) the destination or goal.
- a principal base of operations or activities: The new stadium will be the home of the local football team.
- [Baseball.]See home plate.
- [Lacrosse.]one of three attack positions nearest the opposing goal.
- at home:
- in one's own house or place of residence.
- in one's own town or country.
- prepared or willing to receive social visits: Tell him I'm not at home. We are always at home to her.
- in a situation familiar to one;
at ease: She has a way of making everyone feel at home.
proficient: to be at home in the classics.
- played in one's hometown or on one's own grounds: The Yankees played two games at home and one away.
- of, pertaining to, or connected with one's home or country;
domestic: home products.
- principal or main: the corporation's home office.
- reaching the mark aimed at: a home thrust.
- played in a ball park, arena, or the like, that is or is assumed to be the center of operations of a team: The pitcher didn't lose a single home game all season.Cf. away (def. 14).
- to, toward, or at home: to go home.
to the heart: The truth of the accusation struck home.
- to the mark or point aimed at: He drove the point home.
- into the position desired;
perfectly or to the greatest possible extent: sails sheeted home.
- in the proper, stowed position: The anchor is home.
- toward its vessel: to bring the anchor home.
- bring home to, to make evident to;
clarify or emphasize for: The irrevocability of her decision was brought home to her.
- home and dry, having safely achieved one's goal.
- home free:
- assured of finishing, accomplishing, succeeding, etc.: If we can finish more than half the work today, we'll be home free.
- certain to be successfully finished, accomplished, secured, etc.: With most of the voters supporting it, the new law is home free.
- write home about, to comment especially on;
remark on: The town was nothing to write home about. His cooking is really something to write home about.
- to go or return home.
- (of guided missiles, aircraft, etc.) to proceed, esp. under control of an automatic aiming mechanism, toward a specified target, as a plane, missile, or location (often fol. by in on): The missile homed in on the target.
- to navigate toward a point by means of coordinates other than those given by altitudes.
- to have a home where specified;
- to bring or send home.
- to provide with a home.
- to direct, esp. under control of an automatic aiming device, toward an airport, target, etc.
Depotde•pot (dē′pō;[Mil. or Brit.]dep′ō),USA pronunciation n.
- a railroad station.
- a bus station.
- a place in which supplies and materials are stored for distribution.
- (formerly) a place where recruits are assembled for classification, initial training, and assignment to active units.
- a storehouse or warehouse, as a building where freight is deposited.
- a place where body products not actively involved in metabolic processes are accumulated, deposited, or stored.
ArmstrongArm•strong (ärm′strông′),USA pronunciation n.
- (Daniel ) Louis ("Satchmo''), 1900–71, U.S. jazz trumpeter and bandleader.
- Edwin Howard, 1890–1954, U.S. electrical engineer and inventor: developed frequency modulation.
- Henry (Henry Jackson), 1912–88, U.S. boxer: world featherweight champion 1937–38;
world lightweight champion 1938–39;
world welterweight champion 1938–40.
- Neil A., born 1930, U.S. astronaut: first person to walk on the moon, July 20, 1969.
Flooringfloor•ing (flôr′ing, flōr′-),USA pronunciation n.
- a floor.
- floors collectively.
- materials for making floors.
This article about Home Depot Armstrong Flooring have 6 photos including Biscayne Dynasty Oak Vinyl Sheet Flooring - 6 In. X 9, Take Home Sample - Bruce American Vintage Scraped Vermont Syrup Hardwood Flooring - 5 In., Take Home Sample - Bruce American Home Natural Oak Parquet Hardwood Flooring - 5 In., Civic Square VCT 12 In. X 12 In. Stone Tan Commercial Vinyl Tile, Take Home Sample - Sentinel Tavola Gunstock Vinyl Plank Flooring - 6 In. X 9, Does Anyone Have A Picture Of What The Floor Looks Like After This Tile Is Installed Instead Of Just This Closeup?. Following are the photos:
In the event you curently have kids that are produced old, the utilization of this design applies. You ought to stay away from these shades, in case your children are preschoolers. Why? Yes ofcourse, to avoid the impression of dirty that triggered in having fun with your preferred furniture, since not him toddlers.
Many more hues as possible utilize not to offer particular effects about your home furniture's utilization style. You're able to pick brown leaves, if you select Home Depot Armstrong Flooring that triggered the mysterious, for natural coloring. For presenting the color dark can represents an elegant and graceful impact.
Especially if you've pets including cats or pets, must steer clear of furniture and accessories' usage is bright. You'll be irritated with additional care. The white shade is generally quickly clear dust or if stains. So you will soon be fascinated rundown and rapidly outdated, therefore forget about sophisticated furniture.